This plant right here is God’s gift to mankind, I treasure this plant so much. What I do is, I peal off the skin off the plant and then cut up the gel like fruit layer in small squares and then put them in a bottle as if they were pills and and take 4 squares per day; You can also use the Aloe Vera plant externally on your skin as a skin treatment supplement too. Here are some benefits of using the Aloe Vera plant.
- Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Ends constipation.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
FOR EVERYONE WHO ASKS ME ABOUT LAXATIVES, AND FOR EVERYONE WHO THINKS THEY’RE A GOOD WAY TO LOSE “WEIGHT” AND GET A NICE TEENY TINY TUMMY.
I am here to tell you that you are WRONG. You will not get a teeny tiny tummy. You will get this. I’ve barely eaten in days and yet my stomach still looks like it is pregnant with a toddler because my colon is so inflamed from laxative abuse. It has been like this for years. Now, anytime I eat/consume anything, it swells. And it fucking sucks. So there you go. Laxatives in all their ~m1@~ glory.
i feel like this is something people need to see and know about.
this makes me really sad.
Raising awareness can prevent this.
I feel as though people should learn from this.
Please reblog this so that everyone can see it, even if it doesn’t matter to you it might help one of your followers